Followers

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Dream catcher

Hi Copic lovers; welcome to Copic Marker Europe Blog.



For my DT inspiration, I made a Dream Catcher for my little one using a Saturated Canary image (....She doesn't sleep soooo good so I tried this Indian Catcher to see if this works.....if not....well it's a pretty hanger no???)  using the "no lines colouring technique" again.


Yes; I love this technique to colour so much. You can check how to do it on this Blog's Tutorials.


This is the finished project, but after that, you've got  step by step pictures on how I coloured her as always.




I started colouring her skin with my favourite combo using E0000, 00, 21, 11, 13 and a bit of R20  for the cheeks.



I drew over the eyes in GREY Copic Multiliner.

For her hair I first mark the darker areas with E18 but I did it BY SECTIONS.


Then E15.


...and I missed a couple of pictures on colouring her hair, but I did the same steps in the long section of her hair.


My final marker to colour her hair is E13 for lightest areas....then repeat steps until you're satisfied and you've got the desired depth of colouring.


Her dress colouring in steps, using YR24, Y21, YR31 and YR30 from darkest to lightest marker.




Then repeat, repeat, repeat these steps to get the desired depth of colouring.

I went a bit pinky for her lips with E04, RV55 and RV52 and I drew over some zones of her hair in SEPIA 0.3 Copic Multiliner.



Finally I coloured the feather in greens using G94, YG63, 61 and BG13


Here is the list of markers I've used:

Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, 13
Lips: E04, RV55, 52
Hair: E18, 15, 13
Dress: YR24, Y21, YR31, 30
Feather:  G94, YG63, 61, BG13


Hope I've inspired you.
Thanks for getting to the end.
Have a nice day all.
Elena F.

No comments: