Followers

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Rockstar Anya in the spotlight!

Hi Copic friends.

Today I have prepared a music themed card for you.
This is my new stamp called Rockstar Anya 2 from The Greeting Farm.
Isn't she cool ? 
I had seen the spotlight idea at the blog of  Rosemary Bridges, 
I gave it my turn and perhaps you want to try this too.


I have cut a piece of Perfect Colouring Paper with a die,
and have stamped the clear stamp with Memento Rich Cocoa.
Using my Tim Holtz  stamp tool.

Afterward I have added some lines with a grey Copic multiliner 0.3.
Lines to indicate where the spotlight will shine and where the pavement will end..


These are the colours I have used for the skin.


Now I have started to create the "spotlight"...


Time to create the pavement.


Besides the "spotlights" I have added some darker spaces using my warm grey markers.


I have seen many fun hair colours, but I have decided to go for a reddish brown.


After having added the darker shades with the E29,
 I have used the yellow marker  Y21 to colour the lighter parts of the hair.


Time for her outfit, the shirt was coloured with my warm grey markers...
and some dots with a white gel pen.

The electric guitar was coloured with the red tones R39 and R59 and for the shading RV99.

The skirt was coloured with a black Copic multiliner and some grey and red tones.

Her hair bow was coloured with the red tones and some yellow.


I have used my new music notes die too...the dp was distressed 
on the edges and corners with some distress oxide ink (vintage photo).

The card was white but I have used the chisel side of the R59 marker to colour the edges,
in this way the colour is perfect with my coloured image.

Let's  listen to the music! The "You rock " sentiment is part of the stamp set.

Copic:

skin : E 00, E 11, E 13, E 15
hair : E 09, E 19 , E 29, Y 21
hair bow: R 39, R 59, RV 99, Y 21
shirt : W 6, W 10, white gel pen
skirt : black SP multiliner 0.3 , W 6, R 39
electric guitar : R 39, R 59, RV 99, W 4, W 6
pavement: E 70, E 71
background: W 4 , W 5
spotlight : Y 21, Y 23, Y 26
boots : W6, W 10

Big hugs,
Blankina

1 comment:

Cicci said...

Wonderful Turtorial!!! Love the sweet image and fantastic colouring!! HUGS Cicci